Monday, June 15, 2009

Pausing

Today I am pausing. (It's Monday, not Sunday like the date on Blogger says?!)

E & C are under the weather so we didn't go to school. I knew this was a good idea when the blessed woman who sorts out relievers (at 6 in the morning) found a lovely reliever for my class. The sun is shining, and small jobs from the 'Important but not urgent' category are getting done.

Like a housewarming card for a dear friend.. I've included a copy of the recipe for her favourite cake which I have to take each time I go to visit; like a phone call to the washing machine man to service our washing machine.. you know those jobs.
I remembered I promised photos of the Sliding Patch. That was fun!










There is an action shot of Em. And, I had a go, after much enticing!
Remember those mad kittens? They have made themselves quite at home, and are providing lots of cuddles and laughs!


Off to do some more bits and bobs.. waiting in anticipation for my Magical Decluttering to begin!
Hope all is sunny and well with you today!
C.

1 comment:

Ahipara Girl said...

girlfriend, share, share, share! decluttering and organising, my preferences but not my reality. wonderful times today. doubly blessed. ur my friend and my son's teacher. we are so lucky. love ya cher.