Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Parched ...

is how I feel today. The days are cold (though we did see the sun this afternoon), my children have been sick again, and I am really looking forward to a few days in the school holidays to fill my well. It's drying up after this big term of learning. Have you ever been satisfied and parched at the same time?
Hurumph!

A plus at the moment is the decluttering focus (in the in between moments). There is the decluttering aspect and the 'shining goddess in me' aspect: I am loving both. Years ago, in Auckland, I was part of a goddess group 'goddess wavy platt' we were called.. it was a magical time in terms of womanly get-togethers with older, wiser souls (I was the youngest and greenest in the group). This part has been woken up. I like that. I had a hilarious experience on Sunday, going for my morning walk (it's only a weekly thing these days) and doing a Goddess Leonie meditation at the beach. It was quite powerful - and funniest thing was, when I opened my eyes, a young labrador pup who was bouncing past, just stopped. He stared right into my eyes and I swear, he smiled! It was hilarious. He seemed to feel the humour and perfect timing of his connection and came up for a pat (I don't usually 'do' dogs - cf kitten pictures below). What a gift!
Right, back to work..

I hope this finds you keeping warm, and connecting with those dear. C x

1 comment:

Ahipara Girl said...

Hey Cher, hope you get to refuel these holidays, organise to your hearts content and enjoy the small and beautiful. Have had a lovely wonder around but will soon sort out this comments business. I will hook up some friends I know would love to follow along your journey. Feedback is everything. You're doing a great job for a quiet girl. :)