Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter

Winter came and went very quickly for my family - we spent the bulk of it finishing renovations on our beloved first home, deciding to relocate the lot of us to the Waikato, selling said home - and creating an expansive vision for our second home. I had jokingly written in my journal at the start of the year that I wanted to be living in a 'new home' by the end of the year - then commented to W that with all this renovating, our home would be practically new by the end. Remember, words can set an intention!! I did not expect that I would be living in a huge 'new' home by October!! It's only 6 years old so, compared to something built in 1953, it's fairly new!!
So we are settling into sunny warm Cambridge with the spring... may the wind stop blowing, and the sun come out to stay!
I hope the sun is shining where you are...

No comments: